Collection of Personal Information
Ruki Driving School does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our organization (J.I.M Group Inc.)
When you create an account the personal information we collect may include your:
– Delivery Address
– Email Address
– Telephone Number
– Mobile Number
– Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
– To deliver the service you have paid from Ruki Driving School
– To update you on the delivery of the service and for customer support purposes
– To provide you with relevant item information
– To process your payments and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
– Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions about payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
We may pass your name and address on to our employee for pickup and dropoff purposes (for example to our driving instructor).
When you register as a user on our website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time.
Payments that you make through the website will be processed by our staff. You must only submit to us or the website information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
Your actual payment details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the website. Here you can view the details of your payments that have been completed, those which are open and those which are short to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on our website.
Security of Your Personal Information
Ruki Driving School ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
– Restricting access to personal information
– Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
– Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Ruki Driving School uses 128 – bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break and is the industry standard.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from the Ruki Driving School website. In exceptional circumstances, Ruki Driving School may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. Ruki Driving School is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
We may however use your contact information to send newsletters from us.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached please contact us at [email protected] and we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit Ruki Driving School, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
– Your computer’s IP address
– Browser type
– Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
– The pages within Ruki Driving School you visit
– The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Ruki Driving School reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with how we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected].